Search
Filters
Monday, 5 October 2026 5:52:53 PM

How to disable touch screen Chromebook using keyboard shortcut?

5 months ago
#68522 Quote
If you want to disable touchscreen Chromebook with a shortcut, you need to turn on the debugging shortcuts first. Launch Chrome and enter chrome://flags/#ash-debug-shortcuts, choose Enabled for Debugging keyboard shortcuts, and then restart your device. Once you are back up, hold down Search + Shift + T to deactivate the touchscreen right away. This key combination turns touch input on and off, so if you press it again, the touchscreen will be re-enabled.
0
4 months ago
#68610 Quote
Hello there! After a massive string of bad luck on standard stock apps, I was genuinely ready to just pack it in and throw the towel. But then an online buddy suggested I look into the PrimeAura https://primeauraapp.org/ platform to mix things up. I ended up recovering all my losses and actually turned a tidy profit. It has completely transformed how I handle digital token transactions down here in New Zealand, and I couldn't be happier with the turnaround.
0
18 hours ago
#70272 Quote
Jo Blythe’s public recognition has largely developed from her work as a weather presenter rather than from entertainment or reality television. Regular appearances have allowed viewers to become familiar with her presentation style. jo blythe  career demonstrates how consistent regional broadcasting can create a lasting professional profile, particularly when presenters remain visible to the same audiences over many years.
0